January 17, 2013

One Year Later

Wow, has it really been 1 year since my last post.  Here is a quick rundown of last year.  We welcomed our little man William Henry in January.  Just celebrated his 1st birthday last weekend.  He is all boy and such a sweet little cuddler all at the same time.  Izzie started pre-school when I went back to work from maternity leave.  Adam finished another year of school, yeah!  He has a year and a half left.  The party will be next August 2014 to celebrate.  And man are we celebrating!!!  We did a "Babcock family tour" over the summer starting in PA, then on to Maine, and ended in New York all in one week.  Lots of driving but lots of fun!  Side note...Izzie barfed in the car, not so fun:(  Izzie started dance classes back in August and she loves it.  She will be appearing in a dance number next month at Glenoak Junior High Schools production of Aladdin.  My exciting news is that I am going to be an aunt!  My sister is pregnant and is due in July. 

1 comment:

Inspire 2 Be Inspired said...

As I was browsing different blogs, I came across yours. You seem to be a wonderful family-oriented woman! You are BUSY! As a beginning blogger, I would like to invite you to become a follower on my blog and give me some insight to the inspirational messages that I bring. Thanks! I hope to see you as a member! Remember to leave a comment and feel free to send me a message to my inbox on how to improve as well. http://inspire2beinspired.blogspot.com/